Object Place: Egypt, San-el-Hagar (Tanis)
Overall: 24 x 16 cm (9 7/16 x 6 5/16 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Coarse, light-red clay; horizontal channels on body; two handles; neck broken.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription