Amulet of a feathered crown
Other: 2.6 x 2.8 cm (1 x 1 1/8 in.)
Not On View
Light blue-green glaze; ring on back.
From Tell Nabasha (Am). 1886, excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; presented to the MFA at EEF fifth annual general meeting; sent over June 24, 1887. (Accession date: June 24, 1887)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription