Amulet of the head of Bes
Other: 2.5 cm (1 in.)
Not On View
Brownish green glaze; flat relief, cogged edges.
From Naukratis. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over August 1886.
(Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription