Object Place: Argentina
1.9 x 22.8 cm (3/4 x 9 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
The strawlike cylinder has two pairs of twisted incised sections and applied bands. The pierced bulb is flat on one side.
Collected in Buenos Aires, Argentina, by Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves between 1898 and 1913.
Gift of Miss Ellen Graves, Mrs. Samuel Cabot and Mrs. Roger Ernst in memory of their father and mother, Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves