Object Place: Argentina
2.4 x 22 cm (15/16 x 8 11/16 in.)
Medium or Technique
William J. Fitzgerald Gallery (Gallery 135)
The strawlike cylinder has a stem decorated with ornamented wire that has been spirally wound between two applied bands of same. A similar band has been applied just above the spoon-shaped pierced bulb.
Collected in Buenos Aires, Argentina, by Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves between 1898 and 1913.
Gift of Miss Ellen Graves, Mrs. Samuel Cabot and Mrs. Roger Ernst in memory of their father and mother, Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves