Overall: 4.5 x 14.3 cm (1 3/4 x 5 5/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Bowl. Bright red clay; slight glaze; slight ring at foot; good condition.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar), south west hill, house 51. 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription