Bowl from a foundation deposit
New Kingdom, Dynasty 18
Object Place: Egypt, Thebes, Deir el-Bahari, Temple of Hatshepsut
Overall: 4 x 8 cm (1 9/16 x 3 1/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Red silt clay, roughly formed.
From Thebes, Deir el-Bahari, temple of Hatshepsut. 1895: excavated by Edouard Naville for the Egypt Exploration Fund; 1895: given to the MFA by the Egypt Exploration Fund.
(Accession Date: January 1, 1895)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription