30 B.C.–A.D. 364
Findspot: Egypt, San-El-Hagar, San-El-Hagar, Egypt
Overall: 3.5 x 4.3 x 1.3 cm (1 3/8 x 1 11/16 x 1/2 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Bright blue colbalt. Top and bottom surfaces finished interior. Channel wide and showing only one side.
From San-El-Hagar, Egypt. Gift of the Egypt Exploration Fund. February 1886: Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; given to the MFA by the Egypt Exploration Fund.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription