Medium or Technique
Not On View
Brownish-black stone; corner of larger block; incised hieroglyphics in vertical columns on the two faces, irregular break.
By 1909: purchased in Egypt by Joseph Lindon Smith; 1909: on loan to the MFA; 1911: purchased by the MFA through funds provided by Mary S. Ames.
(Accession date: August 3, 1911.)
Gift of Miss Mary S. Ames