Fragment of a cup
Findspot: Egypt, Sinai, Temple of Sarabit el Khadem
Overall: 6.3 x 4.7 x 0.6 cm (2 1/2 x 1 7/8 x 1/4 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Blue glaze; inscriptions in black.
From Sinai, Temple of Sarabit el Khadem. 1905: Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; given to the MFA by the Egypt Exploration Fund.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription