Fragment of a jar
Findspot: Egypt, Sinai, Temple of Sarabit el Khadem
Overall: 5.3 x 2.6 x 0.6 cm (2 1/16 x 1 x 1/4 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Light blue glaze, inscription in black.
From Sinai, Temple of Sarabit el Khadem. 1905: Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; given to the MFA by the Egypt Exploration Fund.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription