Fragment of a jar
Findspot: Egypt, Sinai, Temple of Sarabit el Khadem
Overall: 7.6 x 7.2 x 1.3 cm (3 x 2 13/16 x 1/2 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Light blue glaze, incised inscription filled in with black.
From Sinai, Temple of Sarabit el Khadem. 1905: Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; given to the MFA by the Egypt Exploration Fund.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription