Fragment of a ring stand
Findspot: Egypt, Sinai, Serabit el Khadim
Overall: 6.2 x 4.9 x 1 cm (2 7/16 x 1 15/16 x 3/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Blue glaze, inscriptions in black.
From Sinai, Temple of Sarabit el Khadem. 1905: Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; given to the MFA by the Egypt Exploration Fund.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription