Fragment of amulet
Overall: 1.2 cm (1/2 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
White clay, no glaze; eyes deeply indented.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar) (?). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: March 1, 1885)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription