"Kenilworth Castle" sourvenir stone
Of Caroline Schetky Richardson (American, 1790–1852)
Diameter: 22.23 mm (7/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Small, smooth, brown stone with words “Kenilworth Castle” written in ink (?) on flat side. Located in the bottom drawer on the left side of the paint box formerly belonging to Caroline Schetky Richardson.
Gift of William and Nancy Osgood