Overall: 1.3 x 1 cm (1/2 x 3/8 in.)
Not On View
Yellowish gray, no glaze.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar), cemetery of Tel Snailin. 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: March 1, 1885)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription