Legacy dimension: .01 x .012
Medium or Technique
Not On View
A “Cowroid” shape, in green glaze, pierced lengthwise. Inscribed as in sketch. Probably
From Deir el-Bahri. 1906: excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the EEF in the division of finds by the Egyptian government; voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription