6th century B.C.
4.2 cm (1 5/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Around the edge, short vertical lines. Below thin bands of black paint.
Two horizontal handles.
By 1911: Anna D. Slocum Collection (according to MFA list of her loan: bought in Corinth); loaned to MFA, October 11, 1911 as 1676.11); January 19, 1914: returned to Anna D. Slocum; January 18, 1917: loaned to MFA by Anna D. Slocum (as 29.17); by date unknown: Laura Slocum Collection; gift to MFA from Laura Slocum in memory of her sister Anna D. Slocum, October 8, 1936
Gift of Miss Laura Slocum in memory of her sister, Anna D. Slocum