Object Place: Egypt, Tanis
Overall: 10 x 10.9 cm (3 15/16 x 4 5/16 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Coarse, light-red clay; solid foot; flaring mouth; rough molded rings on the surface; rim is slightly nicked.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription