The Human Resources department is dedicated to partnering with the various divisions of the Museum to recruit, develop, reward, and retain a talented workforce.
We are currently seeking a volunteer to help support the day to day administrative work of the department.
- Weekly filing of various employee documents;
- Creating, organizing and maintaining a variety of HR files;
- Miscellaneous projects to support the various HR functions;
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Proven excellent attention to detail
- Proven strong organizational skills;
- Demonstrable successful experience with computers;
- Proven ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Commitment of 6 to 10 hours per week for at least three months
6.00 - 10.00 hours per week
Flexible within M-F, 9a-5p parameters
July 2, 2015