Our Core Community
MFA members are art lovers, experience seekers, and lifelong learners, and part of Boston’s bustling cultural scene. Their generosity provides critical support to the Museum’s annual operating budget, keeping our doors open for over a million visitors each year. The MFA loves our members, because our members love the MFA.
This Month’s Member Exclusives
- From April 8 to 11, bring friends and family to the Museum during Member Guest Days, with free admission for up to four guests—plus four additional free tickets to member events!
- Kick off your weekend with Knitting in the Galleries and join other members on April 7 at 9 am for a special session of knitting and art before the Museum opens to the public.
- Experience the splendor of spring on April 28 at a night at Art in Bloom designed just for members. See flowers galore, tour the arrangements, shop and dine as the Museum opens just for you at 6 pm.
- Don’t forget about the discounts! Enjoy free or discounted tickets in April at MFA First Friday, an April 25 concert with Edmar Castañeda and Grégoire Maret, and more!
Member Benefits All Year Long
- Unlimited, free admission to the collections and all exhibitions
- Discounts on parking (including valet), shopping, dining, and special pricing on ticketed programs like lectures, courses, and films
- Early access to exhibitions and programs
- Special events like Member Make and Mingle, where activities range from knitting with fellow members in the galleries or creating paintings together
- Bring guests for free on Member Guest Days and enjoy member talks, tours, and other special activities