Dear Members and Friends,
Happy New Year!
Thank you for your continued support of the MFA. We had a great first half of the season starting with the Kick-off Party in September. We celebrated the opening of Goya: Order and Disorder, purchased art at the SMFA Art Sale, learned more about the making of Goya: Order and Disorder, and launched the Museum Council Special Exhibition Fund campaign. And we’ve welcomed over 70 new members to the Museum Council! Thank you all for participating in our events and special gratitude to those who have already donated to the Special Exhibition Fund.
The Museum Council Steering Committee has planned a fantastic second half of the season filled with amazing events. We hope you will enjoy what we have scheduled.
~Emi Winterer, Chair of the Museum Council Steering Committee
In This Issue:
- What did you do with your Summer Party Art Piece?
- Museum Council Member Highlights: Hadley Planting, Justine Lynch, and Markus Sebastiano
- New Member Tool Kit
- Museum Council Spring Calendar
- Museum Council Special Exhibition Fund Campaign
- Meet the New Leadership of the Museum Council Steering Committee (Fall 2014)
- New Exhibitions This Fall at the MFA (Fall 2014)
- The Museum Council Artist in Residency Fund Supports Two Contemporary Projects This Winter (Winter-Spring 2014)
- Summer Party in style this June! (Winter-Spring 2014_
- Museum Council Member Highlights: Zongqi Xia, Tsugumi Maki Joiner, and Deborah Glasser (Winter-Spring 2014)
- Museum Council Survey: You Talked, We Listened (Fall 2013)
- Highligting Museum Council Members (Fall 2013)
- New Museum Council Staff: Three Questions with Allison Smith (Fall 2013)
- Thank You for a Great Season (Spring 2013)
- Travels to Art Basel Miami Beach (Spring 2013)
- New Museum Council Staff (Spring 2013)