Celebrate Nowruz, the Persian New Year festival marking the first day of spring. Enjoy performances, gallery activities, food, film, art, and more. All events are free with Museum admission!
- Performances by internationally acclaimed Persian dancer and choreographer Banafsheh Sayyad and the renowned musical ensemble Zarbang Trio
- Art-making activities, story hour, and demonstrations for the whole family
- Persian-inspired food at Taste Café
- Tours and talks in English and Persian
- Traditional Haft-Seen table on view
Visit /nowruz for more information. Ethnic clothing encouraged.
For programs with limited capacity, seating is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Photo: Helene Norton-Russell Photography
Sponsored by YAS Capital Partners and YAS Foundation.