Continuing the MFA’s commitment to providing the latest thinking about gift and estate planning, we invite you to our upcoming seminars featuring two nationally recognized experts.
You may choose to attend one or both seminars.
PLANNING CONSIDERATIONS FOR THE LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL AND TRANSGENDER COMMUNITY
Christopher D. Perry, Esq., Chief Fiduciary Officer, Northern Trust
Scott E. Squillace, Esq., Principal and Founder, Squillace & Associates, PC
10:30 am to Noon
A year after same-sex marriage became a right nationwide in 2015, important planning considerations remain.
• Review key financial, tax and estate considerations related to marriage.
• Explore techniques for protecting your wealth and your loved ones through financial and estate planning.
• Find out how philanthropy, including gifts of art and tangible personal property, can play a role in your plans.
PLANNING FOR YOUR ART AND COLLECTIBLES
Patricia Annino, Esq., Partner, Prince Lobel Tye LLP
1:30 to 3 pm
Important information for those who own art, antiques and collectibles
• Discuss how art, antiques, or collectibles may affect your planning.
• Find out how to maximize tax benefits for gifts of art.
• Understand what the IRS requires to claim a charitable deduction for a gift of art.
• Learn about qualified appraisals of art and why you need them.
• Explore how a promised gifts of art helps your planning process.
Please register by November 7, 2016.
For more information or to RSVP, call Josephine Ho at 617-369-3193, or e-mail email@example.com.
Complimentary parking in garage and surface lots available to participants.
Due to limited space, attendance is offered on a first-respond, first-registered basis.