Continuing the MFA’s commitment to providing the latest thinking about gift and estate planning, we invite you to our upcoming seminars featuring two nationally recognized experts.
You may choose to attend one or both seminars.
PLANNING FOR THE LGBT COMMUNITY
Christopher D. Perry Esq.
Chief Fiduciary Officer, Northern Trust
Recent landmark changes raise important financial and estate-planning questions for LGBT individuals, couples and their families.
- Explore key planning considerations for the LGBT community
- Review techniques for protecting your wealth and your loved-ones through financial and estate planning.
Find out how philanthropy, including gifts of art and tangible personal property, can play a role in your plans.
FAMILY WEALTH AND PHILANTHROPY
Thomas C. Rogerson
Family Wealth Strategist, Wilmington Trust
Corporations create mission statements and business plans. They organize management retreats and develop corporate cultures. Adapted to families, similar practices help sustain wealth over multiple generations and ensure a lasting legacy.
- Weigh perceived and actual risks to sustaining family wealth.
- Discover how to create and maintain a family legacy.
- Learn about charitable giving and planning for art and collectibles.
Please register by March 19, 2014.
For more information, call Taylor Page at 617.369.3193 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complimentary parking in garage and surface lots to participants.
Due to limited space, attendance is offered on a first-response, first-registered basis.