Continuing the MFA’s commitment to providing the latest thinking about gift and estate planning, we invite you to our upcoming seminars featuring nationally recognized expert on gift and estate planning, Patricia Annino Esq.
You may choose to attend one or both seminars.
GIFT AND ESTATE PLANNING
Learn what you can do to enhance your present finances and reduce taxes.
- Tax laws effective in 2014: what is and is not taxed
- Wills versus living trusts
- Hidden taxes on retirement plans
- Charitable gifts that increase your income and reduce taxes on your estate
- Passing assets to heirs without gift or estate taxes
- Realizing your home’s cash value without giving it up
PLANNING FOR YOUR ART AND COLLECTIBLES
Important information for those who own art, antiques, or collectibles.
- How art, antiques, or collectibles may affect your estate planning
- Maximizing tax benefits for gifts of art
- What the IRS requires to claim a charitable deduction for a gift of art
- Qualified appraisals of art and why you need them
- How a promised gift of art helps your planning process
Please register by October 26, 2014.
For more information, call Taylor Page at 617-369-3193 or e-mail email@example.com.
Complimentary parking is available in the garage and surface lots on Museum Road.
Due to limited space, attendance is offered on a first-response, first-registered basis.