Continuing the MFA’s commitment to providing the latest thinking about gift and estate planning, we invite you to our upcoming seminars featuring three nationally recognized experts.
You may choose to attend one or both seminars.
Planning Considerations for the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Community
Christopher D. Perry, Esq., Chief Fiduciary Officer, Northern Trust
Tim Bresnahan, Vice President and Associate Director of Philanthropic Services, Northern Trust
Recent landmark changes, including the recognition of same-sex marriages in certain states, raise important financial and estate planning questions
- Explore key planning considerations for the LGBT community.
- Review techniques for protecting your wealth and your loved ones through financial and estate planning.
- Find out how philanthropy, including gifts of art and tangible personal property, can play a role in your plans.
Financial Fundamentals: Leveraging the Power of Strong Financial Planning
Dune Thorne, Partner and Head of the Boston Office, Brown Advisory
Successful multi-generational families rely on thoughtful, effective long-term planning to meet their financial, legacy, and charitable goals.
- Review the Key Financial Fundamentals that every family should understand.
- Understand the building blocks of long-term financial planning.
- Discuss charitable gifting strategies and how they can be incorporated in multi-generational planning.
- Explore case studies that walk through successful planning strategies and how they have been implemented.
Please register by March 23, 2015
For more information, call Rachel Boesenberg at 617-369-4047 or e-mail email@example.com.
Complimentary parking is available in the garage and surface lots on Museum Road.
Due to limited space, attendance is offered on a first-response, first-registered basis.