Murakami Exhibition Shop
Throughout the run of the exhibition, the MFA Shop is offering limited-edition prints signed by Takashi Murakami, as well as an assortment of merchandise produced by the artist’s studio, Kaikai Kiki. Many items feature Murakami’s signature characters, including flower cushions, available in four sizes and a range of colors; enamel pins; T-shirts, and plush toys of Kaikai, Kiki, and Mr. DOB. An exclusive tote bag accompanies all pre-orders of the exhibition catalogue, available in April 2018. New products will be introduced throughout the run of the show—check back often to see what’s new!
The Murakami exhibition shop is located on the lower ground level, just outside “Takashi Murakami: Lineage of Eccentrics.”
Snap, Share, and Win!
Share your exhibition photos on Instagram or Twitter with the hashtag #mfaMurakami for a chance to win exclusive Murakami merchandise or the grand prize—a limited-edition print!
Find a Taste of Contemporary Japan
Try one of the MFA’s four restaurants.
New American Café $$
Level 1, Shapiro Family Courtyard
- Enjoy tableside service for lunch or dinner in the MFA’s soaring glass-enclosed courtyard.
- Special Murakami cocktail menu
- Menus featuring dishes inspired by Japan’s famous street-food scene.
Level 2, Linde Family Wing
- Seasonally inspired, artfully prepared cuisine in a modern setting create a sophisticated dining experience.
- Rotating ramen and sashimi specials
Garden Cafeteria $
Level G, Linde Family Wing
- A comfortable cafeteria offering a salad bar, pizza, sandwiches, soups, snacks, desserts, and value menus for adults and kids.
- Kid-friendly specials
- Mochi, delicious Japanese ice cream treats
Level 1, Linde Family Wing
- Lighter fare in a lively setting. Great for lunch, snacks, or drinks
- Japanese candies and confections
- Matcha Green Tea Kit Kat bars, Chocolate Daifuku, Chocolate Pocky and Ramune Marble Soda