Amulet of a papyrus column (wadj)
Late Period, Dynasty 30 (?)
Other: 2.1 cm (13/16 in.)
Not On View
Green glaze; incised lines. Ring on one end, other end broken.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: March 1, 1885)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription