Amulet of a papyrus column (wadj)
Late Period, Dynasty 30
Other: 4.4 cm (1 3/4 in.)
Not On View
Dark purplish green, slightly glazed. Ring at one end.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: March 1, 1885)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription