Amulet of Bes
Other: 3.5 cm (1 3/8 in.)
Not On View
Purplish-green, glaze, much worn.
From Tell Nabasha. 1886, excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; presented to the MFA at EEF fifth annual general meeting; sent over June 24, 1887. (Accession date: June 24, 1887)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription