Overall: 14.4 x 9.3 cm (5 11/16 x 3 11/16 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Coarse, light-red clay; bubous-shape; Bes-features crudely placed on one side; upper rim much broken.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription