Object Place: Chile / Spanish Colonial
20 x 2 x 1.4 cm (7 7/8 x 13/16 x 9/16 in.)
Medium or Technique
William J. Fitzgerald Gallery (Gallery 135)
The strawlike cylinder with flattened mouthpiece has a faceted stem and a spherical pierced bulb.
Collected in Buenos Aires, Argentina, by Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves between 1898 and 1913.
Gift of Miss Ellen Graves, Mrs. Samuel Cabot and Mrs. Roger Ernst in memory of their father and mother, Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves