Object Place: Argentina
2.3 x 27.2 cm (7/8 x 10 11/16 in.)
Medium or Technique
William J. Fitzgerald Gallery (Gallery 135)
The strawlike cylinder has three faceted and decorated sections between three heavily ornamented bands, a flattened mouthpiece, and a pierced ball-shaped bulb.
Collected in Buenos Aires, Argentina, by Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves between 1898 and 1913.
Gift of Miss Ellen Graves, Mrs. Samuel Cabot and Mrs. Roger Ernst in memory of their father and mother, Mr. and Mrs. Edmund P. Graves