Eye of Horus (wedjat) amulet
Late Period, Dynasty 26–30
Other: 3.4 x 3.1 cm (1 5/16 x 1 1/4 in.)
Not On View
Bright green, with dark purplish lines.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar), cemetery of Tel Suailin. 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: March 1, 1885)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription