Findspot: Egypt, Naukratis, Temple of Apollo
Legacy dimension: .085 x .06
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Part of an ibex; a half rosette in the field. Above, a meander. Interior brown, with red and blue lines.
From Naukratis, Temple of Apollo. 1885: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; October 28, 1885: voted to the MFA at EEF general meeting; sent over February 1886. (Accession date: 1886).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription