Findspot: Egypt, Naukratis, Temple of Hera
Legacy dimension: .14 .105
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Bottom of a large vessel. Interior, red glaze. Exterior, raised concentric circles.
From Naukratis, Temple of Hera. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription