Fragment of a saucer
Findspot: Egypt, Naukratis, Temple of Hera
Legacy dimension: .094 .057
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Fragment of saucer. Red lines on white on both interior and exterior.
From Naukratis, Temple of Hera. 1886-7: excavated by William Matthew Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund, assigned to the EEF by the Egyptian government; December 22, 1887, presented to the MFA by the EEF. (Accession date: 1888).
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription