Fujisawa: The Yugyô-ji Temple (Fujisawa, Yugyô-ji), from the series Fifty-three Stations of the Tôkaidô Road (Tôkaidô gojûsan tsugi no uchi), also known as the First Tôkaidô or Great Tôkaidô
「東海道五十三次之内 藤沢 遊行寺」
Ukiyo-e shûka 14 (1981), Hiroshige list, p. 245, horizontal ôban #55.07
Horizontal ôban; 22.8 x 35.1 cm (9 x 13 13/16 in.)
Medium or Technique
Woodblock print (nishiki-e); ink and color on paper
Not On View
No. 07 in the series.
MFA impressions: 06.1486, 11.26102, 11.30422, 11.38929, 11.38930, 21.5009, 2009.2411.7
Censor's seal: (kiwame; in left margin, cut off of this impression)
August 1919, purchased by William S. and John T. Spaulding from Frederick W. Gookin; December 1, 1921, given by William S. and John T. Spaulding to the Museum.
William S. and John T. Spaulding Collection