Kanaya: The Tôtômi Side of the Ôi River (Kanaya, Ôigawa Engan), from the series The Fifty-three Stations of the Tôkaidô Road (Tôkaidô gojûsan tsugi no uchi), also known as the Gyôsho Tôkaidô
「東海道五十三次之内 金谷 大井川遠岸」
Ukiyo-e shûka 14 (1981), Hiroshige list, p. 242, horizontal aiban #5.25
Horizontal aiban; 21.4 x 33.4 cm (8 7/16 x 13 1/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Woodblock print (nishiki-e); ink and color on paper
Not On View
No. 25 in the series.
MFA impressions: 06.1814, 11.40006, 21.9332
No censor's seal
No blockcutter's mark
November 1912, purchased by William S. and John T. Spaulding from Frank Lloyd Wright; December 1, 1921, given by William S. and John T. Spaulding to the Museum.
William S. and John T. Spaulding Collection