Kiyomizu Temple (Shimizu), from the series Fashionable Versions of the Seven Komachi (Fûryû nana Komachi)
Ukiyo-e shûka 8 (1980), Eishi list, #29.1; Genshoku ukiyo-e dai hyakka jiten 7 (1980), #318; Brandt, Hosoda Eishi (1977), fig. 13, list no. 22
Vertical ôban; 39.3 x 26.4 cm (15 1/2 x 10 3/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Woodblock print (nishiki-e); ink and color on paper
Not On View
Formerly in Tebbs collection; 1913, purchased by William S. and John T. Spaulding at Tebbs sale, Sotheby's; December 1, 1921, given by William S. and John T. Spaulding to the Museum.
William S. and John T. Spaulding Collection