Findspot: Egypt, San el Hagar
Overall: 4.6 x 2.9 cm (1 13/16 x 1 1/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Black porphyry?; short cylinder, smooth surface; rounded ends.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription