Ht x D: 6.7 x 4.8 cm (2 5/8 x 1 7/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Top and bottom rounded; surface rough.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription