Legacy dimension: .135 x .15
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Part of an oval band of white out-lined with yellow; yellow scroll crossing it, dark blue ground. From the cloisters of the Church of A. Joãs, Ponta Delgada, Azores.
1895, gift of Capt. F. A. Chaves, Ponta Delgada, Portugal, to the MFA. (Accession Date: August 1, 1895)
Gift of Captain F. A. Chaves