Legacy dimension: .15 x .153
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Part of an oval band of white out-lined with yellow; yellow scroll crossing it, dark blue ground; one of four. From the cloisters of the Church of S. Joãs, Ponta Delgada, Azores.
1895, gift of Capt. F. A. Chaves, Ponta Delgada, Portugal, to the MFA. (Accession Date: August 1, 1895)
Gift of Captain F. A. Chaves