Legacy dimension: .147 x .15
Medium or Technique
Not On View
A square of white outlined with yellow in one corner, a leaf-like figure in yellow opposite, and a scroll in white on a blue ground at either side; one of four. From the cloisters of the Church of S. Joãs, Ponta Delgada, Azores.
1895, gift of Capt. F. A. Chaves, Ponta Delgada, Portugal, to the MFA. (Accession Date: August 1, 1895)
Gift of Captain F. A. Chaves