Overall: 15.2 cm (6 in.)
Medium or Technique
Stoneware (high-fired) with crackle glaze and cobalt decoration
Not On View
Mark of blue square containing a rabbit with the word "REGISTERED" on the underside of the bottom.
From the collection of Catherine Anderson, originally a resident of Dedham, Massachusetts, who began collecting Dedham Pottery in about 1920; to MFA, 2004.
Museum purchase with funds donated anonymously in honor of Catherine Anderson