Place of Manufacture: Cypriote; Findspot: Egypt, Tell Dafana, Palace 4, Pharaoh's House at Talpanhes
Overall: 8 x 15 cm (3 1/8 x 5 7/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Coarse yellow-red clay. Ring stand for amphora.
From pharoah's house at Tell Dafana (Daphnae). 1886: Excavated by the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; 1887: given to the MFA by the Egypt Exploration Fund.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription