Legacy dimension: .008 x .006
Not On View
Small green glazed specimen; at each end the sign nebu as a filler, with two hieroglyphs between them.
Thebes, Deir el-Bahri. 1906, Excavated by Edourad Naville for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund by the government of Egypt; presented to the MFA by the Committee of the Egypt Exploration Fund.
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription