Findspot: Egypt, San-el-Hagar (Tanis)
Overall: 1.5 x 3.5 cm (9/16 x 1 3/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Light yellow clay; lower side flat and battered; hole through center.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription