Findspot: Egypt, San el-Hagar
Overall: 8 x 8 cm (3 1/8 x 3 1/8 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
White marble, circular, under side crowns, circular hole through middle., much battered.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: June 1, 1905)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription