Findspot: Egypt, Tanis (San el-Hagar)
Overall: 8.5 x 8.9 cm (3 3/8 x 3 1/2 in.)
Medium or Technique
Not On View
Coarse light-red clay; rough work; sides somewhat concave; surface formed of five rings; heavy.
From Tanis (San el-Hagar). 1884: excavated by William Flinders Petrie for the Egypt Exploration Fund; assigned to the Egypt Exploration Fund in the division of finds by the government of Egypt; October 28, 1885: presented to the MFA at EEF general meeting.
(Accession Date: January 1, 1886)
Egypt Exploration Fund by subscription